The requirements for security is rapidly increasing in not only Alberta but the world in general, we strive to ensure all your changing security needs by ensuring we stay on top of the changes in the field of security.
We offer not only Guard to monitor your security needs, but also remote monitoring of your site by installing our cameras on your site, including apps for your smartphone and tablets where you have the ability to also monitor the cameras so that you always know what is happening at your site. This type of service is not only convenient but also enables you to have 24/7 security at a very reasonable cost
Whether you are trying to ensure the safety and security of your commercial site, or residence big or small we can provide you with the service, ensuring your site, home, staff or loved ones are protected in this increasingly changing industry.
Services We Offer Include:
- Access Control (Card Systems, Gates)
- Alarm Systems
- Asset Protection
- Fire Systems
- GPS Locators
- Remote Monitoring
- Video Management
- Visitor Management (Including X-ray & Other Screening Systems)
Requirements to become a Guard
- Must have a valid Alberta Security Guard License
- First Aid & CPR
- You must be able to provide a valid, unrestricted driver’s license for the province of Alberta with no demerits on your driver’s abstract when applying to work with Dominion Protection Services Ltd. due to insurance requirements for company vehicles.
- You must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- It is required you have a working knowledge of computers.
- You need to be able to work all shifts.